KABASALAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
"Building Builders of the World"
Copyright (C) 2016. Kabasalan Institute of Technology
F. L. Peña, Kabasalan , Zamboanga Sibugay 7005 Philippines
Tel. No. (062) 995 - 0238 to 76 Fax: Fax No. (062) 328 - 2158
All Rights Reserved.
TESDA pursues the assessment and certification of the competencies of the middle-level skilled workers through Philippine TVET Competency Assessment and Certification System (PTCACS). The assessment process seeks to determine whether the graduate or worker can perform to the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. Certification is provided to those who meets the competency standards. This ensures the productivity, quality and global competitiveness of the middle-level workers.
TESDA has a Registry of Certified Workers which provides information on the pool of certified workers for certain occupations nationwide.
TESDA also has accredited assessment centers as well as the competency assessors who conduct competency assessment process for persons applying for certification.
Click here to view the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) and ANSWERS ON THE TESDA ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
a. General Requirements and Procedures in Applying for Assessment and Certification (National Certificate (NC) / Certificate of Competency (COC))
1. New Applicant
3. Lost/Damaged Certificate
4. Certification, Verification and Authentication (CAV) for TESDA Issued National Certificates (NC)/Certificates of Competency (COC)
b. Maritime / Seafarer
1. Steps in Applying for Certification, Verification and Authentication (CAV) for TESDA Issued COC-Maritime
1. List of TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers
2. List of Assessment Fees
d. Online Verification Registries
1. Registry of Certified Workers
2. Maritime Certificate (COC) Verification
3. Registry of TESDA Accredited Trainors/Assessors (Coming Soon)
Assessment and Certification